Staffing, Management, Equipment, & More
Maintenance, Installation, & Staffing
Installation, Management, Warehousing, & More
Construction & Medical
Tell us what we can do for you
Let us know what questions you have
We believe in honesty, transparency, and excellence in communication. Give us a call, send us an email, or stop in and let us know what we can do for you and what questions you have.
What Contract Vehicle options does Aldevra have?
GSA FSS – Contract #: GS-07F-175AA
- Contract Period: March 15, 2013 – March 14, 2023
- Service-Disabled Veteran Owned, 8(a) Small Disadvantaged, Veteran Owned
- GSA Price List Terms and Conditions
VA FSS – Contract #: V797D-30207
- (VA FSS BPA VISN 8 VA248-17-A-0030)
Contract Period: July 1, 2013 — June 30, 2023
- VA FSS Approved Price List
- Pedigo surgical closed case carts VA FSS BPA for VISN 8
DLA ECAT SPE2DH-22-D-0013
DAPA – SP0200-15-H-0006
What are Aldevra's certifications?
- Service-disabled veteran-owned small business (SDVOSB) concern (verified by the Department of Veterans Affairs Center for Veteran Enterprise)
- 8(a) small disadvantaged business concern (certified by SBA)
- Veteran-owned small business (VOSB) concern (verified by the Department of Veterans Affairs Center for Veteran Enterprise)
Visit our certifications page to view more of our certifications.
What agencies does Aldevra have experience working with?
Clients include federal agencies such as the Departments of Veterans Affairs, Defense (Air Force, Army, Navy, Defense Logistics Agency, Defense Commissary Agency), Health and Human Services, Justice, Transportation, Energy, Homeland Security; states such as Georgia, Louisiana, Minnesota and Virginia; and commercial customers such as Kellogg’s and general contractors.
Visit our capabilities page to learn more.
What are Aldevra's capabilities?
Our mission is to provide high-quality products and timely service at the best value. Aldevra offers food service and medical equipment, as well as construction, project management, and staffing services.
Visit our services page to learn more.
Does Aldevra have a security clearance?
Aldevra’s President & CEO, Mr. Rodney Marshall, is proud to have received his Top Secret (TS) Security Clearance from the U.S. Federal Government.
What recognition has Aldevra received as a company?
- Great Place to Work Certified™
- Military Friendly® Employer (including Spouse)
- 2022 Michgan Celebrates Small Business 50 Companies to Watch Awardee
- 2020 SBA Region 5 Small Business Prime Contractor of the Year
- Army Partnership for Youth Success (PaYS) Partner #911
- 2018, 2019, 2020 Inc. 5000 list of fastest-growing privately owned businesses in the U.S.
- HIRE Vets Medallion Platinum Award Recipient
- 2020 Vets100 list of fastest-growing veteran-owned businesses in the U.S.
- 2019 Vet50 list of fastest-growing veteran-owned businesses in the U.S.
- Michigan Veteran Friendly Employer (Silver Status)
- Michigan Veteran Connector Certified
Visit our awards page to learn more.
Where are Aldevra's open positions posted?
Visit our open positions page to view all open positions.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions!
Aldevra is Now a Licensed Commercial Building Construction Contractor in Louisiana
January 25th, 2023 (KALAMAZOO, MICHIGAN) – Aldevra obtained its commercial license for Building Construction from the State of Louisiana’s Licensing Board for Contractors. “Obtaining the license was critical as we develop and grow the construction division at...
Aldevra LLC Earns 2022 Great Place to Work Certification™
January 5th, 2023 (KALAMAZOO, MICH) — Aldevra LLC is proud to be Certified™ by Great Place to Work® for the 3rd year in a row. The prestigious award is based entirely on what current employees say about their experience working at Aldevra. This year, 100% of employees...
Aldevra LLC Earns 2023 GOLD Military Friendly ® Employer Designation
11 November 2022 (KALAMAZOO, MICH) Aldevra has earned the 2023 GOLD Military Friendly ® Employer including Military Spouse designation. Institutions earning the Military Friendly ® Employer designation were evaluated using both public data sources and responses from a...