Staffing, Management, Equipment, & More
Maintenance, Installation, & Staffing
Installation, Management, Warehousing, & More
Facilities management, construction, healthcare, and professional positions.
Tell us what we can do for you
Our team takes pride in our commitment to honesty, transparency, and clear communication.
Whether you prefer to call, email, or drop by our office, we’re always ready to help and answer any questions you may have! So don’t hesitate to reach out and let us know how we can assist you.
Dive into Our Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs):
What Contract Vehicle options does Aldevra have?
GSA FSS – Contract #: GS-07F-175AA
- Contract Period: March 15, 2013 – March 14, 2023
- Service-Disabled Veteran Owned, 8(a) Small Disadvantaged, Veteran Owned
- GSA Price List Terms and Conditions
VA FSS – Contract #: V797D-30207
- (VA FSS BPA VISN 8 VA248-17-A-0030)
Contract Period: July 1, 2013 — June 30, 2023
- VA FSS Approved Price List
- Pedigo surgical closed case carts VA FSS BPA for VISN 8
DLA ECAT SPE2DH-22-D-0013
DAPA – SP0200-15-H-0006
What are Aldevra's certifications?
- Service-disabled veteran-owned small business (SDVOSB) concern (verified by the Department of Veterans Affairs Center for Veteran Enterprise)
- 8(a) small disadvantaged business concern (certified by SBA)
- Veteran-owned small business (VOSB) concern (verified by the Department of Veterans Affairs Center for Veteran Enterprise)
Visit our certifications page to view more of our certifications.
What agencies does Aldevra have experience working with?
Clients include federal agencies such as the Departments of Veterans Affairs, Defense (Air Force, Army, Navy, Defense Logistics Agency, Defense Commissary Agency), Health and Human Services, Justice, Transportation, Energy, Homeland Security; states such as Georgia, Louisiana, Minnesota and Virginia; and commercial customers such as Kellogg’s and general contractors.
Visit our capabilities page to learn more.
What are Aldevra's capabilities?
Our mission is to provide high-quality products and timely service at the best value. Aldevra offers food service and medical equipment, as well as construction, project management, and staffing services.
Visit our services page to learn more.
Does Aldevra have a security clearance?
Aldevra’s President & CEO, Mr. Rodney Marshall, is proud to have received his Top Secret (TS) Security Clearance from the U.S. Federal Government.
What recognition has Aldevra received as a company?
- Great Place to Work Certified™
- Military Friendly® Employer (including Spouse)
- 2022 Michgan Celebrates Small Business 50 Companies to Watch Awardee
- 2020 SBA Region 5 Small Business Prime Contractor of the Year
- Army Partnership for Youth Success (PaYS) Partner #911
- 2018, 2019, 2020 Inc. 5000 list of fastest-growing privately owned businesses in the U.S.
- HIRE Vets Medallion Platinum Award Recipient
- 2020 Vets100 list of fastest-growing veteran-owned businesses in the U.S.
- 2019 Vet50 list of fastest-growing veteran-owned businesses in the U.S.
- Michigan Veteran Friendly Employer (Silver Status)
- Michigan Veteran Connector Certified
Visit our awards page to learn more.
Aldevra Achieves Remarkable Milestone: Ranked #44 on Foodservice Equipment Report’s 2023 Top Dealers Report
Kalamazoo, Michigan – Aldevra, an up-and-coming foodservice equipment dealer, is thrilled to secure the 44th position on Foodservice Equipment Report's (FER) prestigious 2023 Top Dealers Report. This marks the first time Aldevra has received this distinguished...
Kalamazoo, Michigan— Aldevra has joined the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency’s (EPA) ENERGY STAR program as an ENERGY STAR partner. Through this voluntary alliance, Aldevra is committed to promoting energy efficiency and combating climate change by assisting its...
Kalamazoo, Michigan – 27 June 2023 Aldevra is now certified as a Disadvantaged Business Enterprise (DBE) through the prestigious Louisiana Unified Certification Program (LAUCP) and the Louis Armstrong New Orleans International Airport (LANOIA). As a certified DBE,...