Aldevra now offers Southbend, a global company that manufactures heavy-duty, commercial cooking equipment.
“We’re excited to work with a company that demonstrated such a commitment to quality and its customers,” says Rodney Marshall, president and CEO of Aldevra. “Being in business for more than 100 years certainly speaks to Southbend’s products.”
Southbend offers a variety of products and product configurator to help you plan and visualize.
- Platinum sectional equipment – Southbend sectional batteries are designed to withstand the rigors of high-volume restaurants, hotel kitchens, and institutional kitchens.
- Restaurant ranges – Southbend Ranges are engineered to perform and built to Last. They have a reputation for consistency and durability, even in the busiest of kitchens.
- Convection ovens – Southbend convection ovens offer a consistent and even quality of bake. The convection ovens feature soft heat mixing technology which insures there are no hot spots in the oven.
- Broilers – Southbend broilers are some of the hottest in the industry. The broilers have the highest capacity in the smallest footprint.
- Heavy-duty counterline – Southbend heavy-duty counterline products are designed for medium to heavy-duty applications. The counterline offers unsurpassed performance, combining proven control systems with Southbend quality and durability.
- Heavy-duty steam – Cooking with steam is extremely versatile and has many advantages over other cooking methods. Steam cooks about 30 percent faster than other methods, prevents foods from drying out, doesn’t scorch food, and allows for even heat penetration.
- Fryers and pasta cookers – Southbend fryers offer superiour performance and energy savings. Southbend innovative pasta cookers help save time and effort in busy kitchens.
Aldevra offers commercial foodservice and medical equipment. The company specializes in federal government procurement and holds the following federal certifications: service-disabled veteran-owned small business (SDVOSB); 8(a) small disadvantaged business; and historically underutilized business zone (HUBZone) firm. More information is available at www.aldevra.com.